Today has been such a cozy day. The boys and I stayed home all day. We didn't even get out of our pajamas. I baked all day making treats for our neighbors. We drank lots of hot chocolate, took a nap. We watched (while we baked) Polar Express a bazillion times (at Carter's request) and watched White Christmas (My favorite!) It was such a nice day. (Sorry Brad...I know you're slaving away at work)
It has been snowing all day (with a few breaks here and there) and then tonight it went crazy. It has been snowing hard. I was crazy enough to go out and deliever the treats. We have so much snow right now. My friend Melissa and I were out shoveling my driveway and just when we would have an area cleared it would be covered again. I gave up. I will have to take a picture of all the snow tomorrow so you can see how much we got. These pictures are kind of hard to tell.
2 comments:
Your snow was our rain. I love storms (doesn't matter if it's rain or snow) and jammie days. They're the best.
Baking treats in your PJs and sipping cocoa - my kinda day. :)
Post a Comment