Today we were getting in the car after Costco and I went to help Carter get out, but he wasn't paying attention. We were kind of in a hurry so I said, "Hello?!?!?" Well, Carter didn't catch the sarcasm and said "Hiiiiiiiiii" in a really sweet tone. It just made me smile, and realize I need to slow down and just cherish these SHORT everyday moments.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I have to laugh at BigE's weight. Abby had her one year check-up and I knew that this was going to be the one child who actually hit 20 lbs by their first birthday. She was 19 lbs 10 oz. I was so disappointed! Then again, I hate to see what you'll be lugging around in 3 months. That boy is a tank (in a great way)!
I'm glad to ready Brenda's comment above...Jace weighed in (after being sick) for his one year appt. at 19lbs 5oz. He's a shrimp next to Easton!
Anyhoo...what I really wanted to say was thank you for the lesson to slow down - sometimes I need to be reminded to. Especially with the stress of the holidays!
Post a Comment