Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Surgery Is A Success!

I have really slacked off lately! Things have just been so busy! Easton's surgery went great. I was so glad that they could do it so soon because he was MISERABLE! He had an ear infection that no antibiotic would get rid of.
I think the hardest part for BigE was to go from midnight until about 8:30-9:00am without eating. :) Ha ha ha ha.
He was a little cranky that day, I'm not sure if it was from discomfort, or if it was just because he was so tired.
After that first day he has been a new little guy. He is so happy. I am so grateful that we live in a day when they have these things available!
Oh, one more thing, they weighed him before his surgery and he weighed in at 24LBS!! He is 2lbs less than Carter now and he 9 months old! I don't know what it is, but in the last few days he just feels so much heavier too. (Maybe because I know how much he weighs???)

4 comments:

tiburon said...

I am SO glad that everything went well. I have been thinking about him! He is one big boy!

Danielle said...

Yay! I'm glad that the surgery went well and that the little (er...big) tyke is feeling better!

Liz said...

Congrats, I hope that they will work and he will be free from more infections. With both of my girls they got better and it was so nice.

meg said...

I'm glad everything went so well! That is the sweetest picture...ever!