In all seriousness, we literally had a miracle happen this week. We still own our townhouse that we first lived in when we were first married. When we moved out we rented it out. At the end of the contract we decided we were going to sell it because they were selling so well in our area. Well, we missed the selling boom by not even a month and have had it up for sale since the beginning of the summer. Since that time we have had to make TWO mortgage payments. We've been okay because we had some money saved up, but in the last month we didn't have anything left. Things have been VERY tight here, and VERY stressful. Brad and I have been on our knees constantly pleading with our Heavenly Father for his help. Brad has been fasting non-stop, every Sunday, and sometimes other days as well. (I'm still nursing BigE, otherwise I would have done it with him) The housing market is horrible, as everyone I'm sure knows and we hadn't had hardly any calls. We didn't want to rent it again, because we needed to sell it, and wanted to sell it right away. We knew that we were totally at the mercy of our Heavenly Father, and it was going to take a miracle to sell it.
Well, this last week we have had two offers on our place. We accepted one of them today and they want to move in asap. They will rent for the month of January and then close in February.
We feel so incredibly blessed right now and know that it is completely because of our Heavenly Father that we have sold it.
This truely has been a trial for us, but it has been so good. It totally humbled Brad and I. It made us put complete faith in Heavenly Father. We are better people because of it. I am so grateful that we can communicate with Heavenly Father through prayer, and that he answers them.

7 comments:
I didn't even know you still had your townhouse! Congratulations - you had a big weight lifted off your shoulders in time for Christmas! Yay!
Congrats! I am sure that was very stressful. I feel bad for everyone out there trying to sell.
That is crazy! You were just telling me the other day you were so worried about it! Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I'm so happy for you guys! What a load off!
I am going to give you something to blog about.... You've been TAGGED
RULES:
1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names.hrck out my page for an example...under "I've been tagged)
i'm so glad that u guys sold. i knew it would work it out :)
Wow, what an ordeal. I'm glad you were able to sell. Your story gave me the happy chills this morning. Thanks!
Thats great!! Its so hard to sell homes right now. My brothers townhouse has been for sale for almost a year. Their still trying to move that house near you.
Were back now I think we should all get together soon too! Maybe a girls night out finally?
Post a Comment