Wednesday, December 19, 2007

9 Months Old



Has it really been 9 months??? Where did it go?? In 2 days BigE will be 9 months old. I love this outfit that he is wearing. Carter just barely grew out of it (It's 2T) and the pants that BigE is wearing, Carter wore on the first day of preschool. They fit BigE perfectly, and I even struggle to get them over his bubble butt. Here are some little facts about this big guy.
*He weighs 24lbs
*He wears 2T clothes
*He is a crazy army crawler (he cruises!)
*He loves to stand and play with his little table toy
*He is starting to pull himself up
*He can go from laying down to sitting
*He loves pizza, macaroni and cheese.....okay, pretty much anything that he can put in his mouth

*He is way too big for his infant carseat, he fills out the width and the length
*When I'm feeding him he flicks his pointer finger on his thumb
*He loves his blue silky blanket
*He is totally interested in the doors and loves to close them
*His favorite person is Carter and then Mommy and then Daddy. (I'm sure that this will soon change and I will become the bottom of the totem pole, just like with Carter.-I have to enjoy it while I can!)
*He does not like you to mug him...he is too busy, he has too much to do!

*Loves to get into Roxy's food and water

PS Don't mind the pizza sauce all over his face!

4 comments:

The Evers said...

Do you know that I have searched several times for your blog, with no success! This is probably pretty scary, since you don't know who I am yet :) I cant believe your beautiful family, what cute boys, and they are so big! Ok, I should tell you this is your old BF from Vancouver-many years ago, Kelly Thompson,Bardonski, Evers. I was sure you had a blog, I just could not remember your married name, I did not even think, to think that your mom would have a blog. We got her Christmas card today and she had their blog posted at the bottom. Anyway, I was so stinking excited! You all look so great! Ok, well, this is long enough, but I am so excited to be able to hopefully, finally keep in touch better with you now, and see you beautiful family grow! You look so great btw!!!
Love,
Kell
Here is our blog too
www.theevers.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

I can't believe he is 9 months old, either! He is SO cute!

Liz said...

You make Beautiful babies

meg said...

He's lookin' so dang cute!