Carter had is preschool Christmas program this morning. It was so cute. When we were getting ready to leave he found a pack of gum and wanted to bring it. I told him he could because I wanted some. Well, in the chaos of it all I totally forgot about the gum. During the program he kept putting his hand in his pocket. My mom asked me what he had in there. I told her he didn't have anything...I couldn't think of what he would have in his pocket. Next thing we know he pulls out a piece of gum and starts chewing it....then a few minutes later he pulls out another one! I didn't know how much gum he had in his pocket, and I was afraid he'd have the whole pack in his mouth. Luckily he only had the two pieces and he ended up swallowing them.
Carter is very quiet and methodical when he is with someone he doesn't know, and when he is in a new situation. He pretty much stood/sat there and would do a few actions here and there. It was cute to watch. Every time we would clap for them he would clap too. He is such a sweet boy.
He had Grandma and Grandpa Cook there, my parents, my brother Dan, and GG (My Grandma Nunley) I am so grateful that we live so close to family so that they can come and support Carter, and be a part of his life.
PS Dan went a little crazy with the pictures and took a few of me....that's why there's so many.


4 comments:
Oh, you are totally online right now, I just looked through all of your older posts, so fun!!! It is funny to me, because I am remembering you and I at age 14, and even now, I can still tell we have a lot in common, reading over your posts. You chopped your hair off, I did the exact same thing a few months back and am loving it now, kind of traumatic for a couple days! You look great with shorter hair! I think I just need your email, so I can stop leaving you these long comments!
What a bunch of cuties! How fun. But of course, Carter is by far the cutest!
All your posts were so funny. It's crazy how different the boys are. They'll still be best buds though. That's the way our boys are. I love how chunky he is. He's almost too big to be allowed! It's awesome!
Christine,
Does he go to learning dynamics? I recognize the costumes. Jackson went there two years and ella goes there. I love it.
Post a Comment