Saturday, December 22, 2007

Nunley Christmas Party






My Grandpa and Grandma Nunley had their Christmas party last night. It is always so fun getting together with the Nunley family. There is always lots of laughing. My Grandma always comes up with new games to play and had everyone play this string game. We ate lots of yummy food and opened presents. Brad and I got a gift certificate to McGraths (one of our favorite places) We can't wait to go! Easton opened up his very first Christmas present and got these cute little cars. He loved them and has been playing with them ever since. Carter saw BigE open his present and so he was really excited to open his present. He opened it up and it was a DARLING sweater vest. I loved it, but I could see he was disappointed and looked around as if he was looking for the rest of it. He is such a sweet boy, he told Papa and GG thank you and then went on to play with BigE's cars and the cousins. It was so funny to watch that. I can't believe how old he is. This Christmas is going to be so fun to watch him open up the presents because he finally understands and is excited.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That picture of Easton grinning is FANTASTIC! Love it!