Friday, December 21, 2007
This Is INSANE
This is completely crazy! These pictures truly do not show the extent of the snow we are getting! I went out just now to shovel our driveway and it is so deep! Carter went out with me, but only lasted a few minutes. I was out there for awhile, but soon gave up. I don't think I could go anywhere, even if I wanted to. Brad couldn't even get home last night from work. He had to call our friend/neighbor Ben to go and get him at the bottom of the hill. Roxy, our dog is completely refusing to go out and go to the bathroom. I went out the back to shovel so that she could go out and it was up past my knees. She would have been buried alive! :) I think that we are going to get a snow blower soon! -Especially with Brad's busy season coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha, I laughed when I read that Roxy wouldn't go out. You have more snow than we do, but Emma does the same thing. They must have HUGE bladders. And wow, that's a lot of snow.
girl that is crazy. i can't believe that weather. today nicholas and i went out for some errands and i thought i was going to freeze to death here in vegas because it's 45* and pyscho windy. but man on man i feel better knowing it could me like utah. thats fun though, i miss the snow :)
Woah! I was just saying the other day that it didn't feel like Christmas because there wasn't snow on the ground. I take it back. I don't want what you're dealing with! :o) Crazy. Happy Shoveling!
PS - I LOVE your house!
That looks nuts! It is so much fun to have a white Christmas, I think we are just starting to get what you all are getting now! The only problem is last minute shopping...
Post a Comment