Sunday, March 9, 2008
I Must Be Crazy
My eyes are super sensitive-especially in the bright sun. (I blame it on growing up in Washington) Somehow my sunglasses broke and I had been a few days without them. I was going crazy. I have to buy the super cheap glasses because I always lose them, break them, etc and hadn't been able to find some. I had my nieces all day Friday, and by that point I was so desperate I made a trip to Target. I was a little nervous having 4 kids, but they were great. Before I did anything I went and got two popcorn combos and gave each kid a cup with popcorn in it and had them share drinks. They were awesome. I didn't stay long, but I was able to get 2 $5 sunglasses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've become the same way now. I think it's the cataracts. I hate to ddrive without sunglasses. And when we were in Vegas, we took my 2 boys and my 3 nieces to McDonalds. 5 Happy Meals to order.."Who wants apples? Who wants fries? What drink?" Good golly, I feel for you.
You are so brave to venture to Target with that many kids in tow. You must have REALLY needed those sunglasses!
Seriously - Jon & Kate Plus 8 puts you to shame...whining about 4 kids in Target. HA HA, I am totally joking and have a rough time with just one. Congratulations on the feat!
I know, everytime I think something is hard, I always think about her! I have NO IDEA how she does it!
Post a Comment