Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Day In The Life

Okay, I'm making an assignment for all you bloggers out there. (I'm going to do it too) I'm assigning you to do A Day In The Life. Choose a day next week and document the whole day. I'm going to Vegas this week so my day might be a little unusual from my normal day to day, but I want to see what you guys do!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I would love to participate, but I haven't taken a picture since February. Hence why I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I take pictures of sex offenders that register, but I don't think I should post that on my blog for a day in my life. How about if for me I just try to take more pictures in general? I can't wait to see your entry, though!

The Evers said...

This looks like fun! I will do my best!

CaraDee said...

I totally picture you in the Jem costume. Rad.

Anonymous said...

So, I am waiting for a day in the life of Christine. Maybe it will motivate me to do another post! PS - I have a new post on Scentsy and I have decided to do FREEbies. Check it out: http://toddmistybarry.wordpress.com/ With your party that you are booking, you will get a Car Candle additional to your other items that you earn!