When I was little I LOVED the Wizard Of Oz. I would watch it all the time, and when I was bad my mom would threaten that she was going to box me up and send me to the Wicked Witch.
Well, Carter in the last week has become obsessed with The Wizard Of Oz. He wants to watch it nonstop. I think on a couple of days it has ran 2-3 different times in one day. I love that he has fallen in love with something that I loved so much.

2 comments:
That's so cute - I hope to share something like that one day with my son. Right now, the one thing that we have is when I was a little baby and my dad would pat my back, I would pat his back in return...Tristan does the same thing for me!
Awww, cute = )
Post a Comment