Monday, March 3, 2008

Done At Last







I don't know about you, but I always have a billion projects to do. I started making these last summer and I am FINALLY done with them. For some reason it is taking me forever to decorate my house and put things up. As of a couple of days ago we have been in our house a year!

9 comments:

tiburon said...

Those are SO GREAT! Love them! I love your cabinets too - I hate my kitchen!

meg said...

Love these, you mind if I put them in my "to do" file? :)

Our Family said...

SO CUTE CHRISTINE! I LOVE them! Your house looks like it is decorated so perfectly. You have incredible taste and are SOO creative! Thanks for sharing!!!

Christine said...

Thanks Tib. When we were choosing our upgrades for our house we tried to choose things that would be hard to change on our own, so we went all out on our cabinets. It's probably one of the nicest parts of our house. :)
Megan-I don't mind if you copy....I mean, I have a copyright on them and you will need to write in for permission to use them. :)

Allie said...

So cute!!! We should of made those for girls night.

Brenda said...

Your super mega ultra talented!

Marianne said...

hey those look great. why don't you come here and do some projects for me. like make me dinner and clean my house :) miss ya

VoNique said...

Way cute! And that's impossible that it's almost been a year! When are we gonna have another girls night!?!

The Evers said...

I so love these, very impressive! I remember when we were little and I used to think you had the most perfect bedroom, perfectly decorated, I even remember that it smelled like vanilla and I wanted to be just like you! I think I could probably say the same about your house now:)