Help! I need ideas for Carter's birthday. He is going to be turning 4 on April 1st and I don't know what to get him. I want to get him something different than what he already has-which means no cars, trucks, trains etc. BigE is going to be giving him a Lite Brite-do you remember those?!?!?! I'm thinking about giving him a cash register type thing. I think he might like it. These are the only one's I could find on toysrus.com Does anyone know anything about these? I used to have the one on the left! I think it might be a little too juvenile for him. Let me know if you have any ideas!



7 comments:
I don't know anything about the cash registers but a friend just got this for her little boy and he LOVE LOVE LOVES IT! I am thinking about getting one for Lulu!
http://www.target.com/Plasma-Car-Blue-Ride-On-Vehicle/dp/B000AMEM7U/sr=1-1/qid=1204584813/ref=sr_1_1/601-1781280-6977745?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aplasma%20car&page=1
Brandon got Carson a blow-up goal. It came with a blow up bat, ball, soccer ball, etc. It's fun to mess around with in the back yard. He still plays with Preston's T-ball set. That's always worth the money because they can do it by themselves. Put the ball on the tee, hit it, run and get it, put it back on the tee, hit it, run and get it...hours of fun!!!!
I don't know anything about the cash registers, but for the child of today I recommend one with an ATM/Credit Card swiper. Even Jace knows how to swipe a card when we go to the store. It's a little pathetic. He also LOVES to play with the fake credit cards that come in the offers in the mail. So maybe the one on the right? I can't believe it's almost birthday time for your family again!
My nephew had the McDonald's one when he was about that age and LOVED it. The other cool thing is that you can buy accessories to go with it. So, you could tell family and friends that if they wanted to get him something to keep the accessories in mind. I actually think they have Subway ones too! Oh yeah, I totally loved Light Brights. Good luck. :)
Thanks for the great ideas!
i don't even know what to get andrew for his birthday in a few weeks. i'm thinking NOT a toy since if i see another towy in this house i will cry... :) but maybe a pro basketball hoop or leapster handheld learn to read thing... not sure... but andrew does love his register, target last year. sooo cute.
Santa brought Sophia the cash register you posted that is blue and grey with the credit card and microphone. She loves it and so do all the kids that come play at our house so I totally recommend it! Santa got it at Kohls...I think!
Post a Comment