Friday, March 14, 2008

Morning Surprise #3

This is what I found this morning. I love flowers, they brighten my day. I don't know how he's going to top this one for the next two days.

6 comments:

Liz said...

That is so sweet! My husband needs to take some lessons from him!

Allie said...

So sweet!! I love flowers too!

Our Family said...

WOW!! I can't WAIT to see what he gets you ON your birthday!!!

Loved your "walmart" book and that picture of those darling boys in suits!! SO CUTE!

The Evers said...

Okay Christine, I have been holding my breath all day for day 2 until Christine's birthday...:)

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday, Christine! I've been thinking about you all day today - but just had the chance to send it your way. I hope it was a day full of love, smiles and laughter - can't wait to see pictures of it!

Anonymous said...

So nice - the vase is neat too.