I told Brad last night that I was so excited to see what he was going to leave this morning and he asked me what I was talking about and told me that there wasn't anything else. I really believed him. This is what I came down to this morning.
Eventhough these are small gestures, I appreciate him taking the time to do it, and to think about me. This is his busy season right now and he leaves at least by 6am and doesn't get home until about 9pm or after (usually later)
How did I get so lucky?? Thanks Babe.
2 comments:
girl, you are one blogging maniac. that is sooo sweet and adorable that brad is doing something like that for your bday. lucky girl :) and i'm so sad to hear carter is sick, i'm sooo glad you didn't come though because i can not handle another flu. we're actually all feeling much better, just normal preg sickness... miss ya!
I can't keep up with you - you are the greatest blogger. I check your blog and sometimes you have so many, I don't know where I left off! I aspire to have the motivation that you do!
Post a Comment