When I got up this morning this is what I found on the kitchen table......
This was a dream come true because we have run out of Coke and yesterday I wanted one so bad. I went down to the basement a couple of times hoping that I might find one.
I can't wait to see what I find tomorrow.
PS Don't I have the best husband ever?!?!? Thanks babe.
PS Don't I have the best husband ever?!?!? Thanks babe.
5 comments:
Did you drink it from a straw on the side of your mouth? :o) Can't wait to see what tomorrow's surprise is!
Ummm yeah! Seriously whose husband does that cute of stuff??? Not mine (I still love him though)!!! Very thoughtful you lucky girl!
Way to go Bra-ad, way to go (clap, clap)! That is my little cheer for him. Please pass it on.
So cute - my husband has done what he calls "the week of Misty" on my birthday almost every year. It is fun to see what he will leave each day. Happy Birthday, whenever it was or is!
Brenda-love the cheer.
Post a Comment