Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick





We ended up not going to Vegas, and it's a good thing we didn't. Poor Carter has the flu. He has had a fever, and has been complaining about his stomach hurting and his head. I can tell he is miserable. He's just been sitting on the couch watching movies. In the pictures he's eating apples and carmel. It's the first real thing he's eaten. I just hope nobody else gets it with all the birthdays coming up!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Get well soon, Carter - it's the Cook Household Birthday Season!

The Evers said...

Ohhh so sad. We know what you are going through! He is also such a doll, and I would love it if we could pre-arrange marriages! We will just have to get them together often enough that they fall in love on their own:) Elle has two very handsome boys to choose from, maybe one of them will go for it! Hey and happy almost birthday, I cant wait to see what your cute husband does for you!

Brenda said...

Break out the hand sanitizer! I hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor guy - I hate it when kids are sick. Let me know if I can bring you dinner!