Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sunday Dinner












Dan was home for the weekend so we had dinner at my parent's house on Sunday. My mom makes the best food, it is always so nice to go home to eat. It was pretty warm out so we went outside for a little bit. I can't wait for spring and summer!
Oh, and those pictures of Easton are of him walking. He is walking probably 90% of the time. I can't believe it. He thinks he's pretty cool. It's so funny to watch him. I weighed him the other day and he weighs 30lbs!! Carter weighed like 29.8 or something. I'm guessing by summer they're going to be in the same clothes.

6 comments:

Allie said...

That so fun that he's walking! Gavin's working on it not quite there yet though!

lauren said...

I do love those cheeks!! And I'm glad to know that he can walk. I am beginging to doubt that Claire will ever be able to sit up (or roll over for that matter.) There's just so much of her to move around:) I love chubby babies!

Danielle said...

Cute pictures! Jace is sick and went to the doctor today. He was a whopping 21 pounds. I think he needs to come and visit you guys!

The Evers said...

You have a very beautiful family! I really want to know how you are so darn skinny! You look hot in every picture!

Christine said...

Kelly, thanks for the compliment. I blame it on carrying around a 30lb baby everywhere.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. You look so great in ummm....ALL of them!