Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BigE



BigE is about one week from turning one! I can hardly believe it. He is so different than Carter. Carter is very easy going, go with the flow type kid. BigE is so determined, and wants to be just like Carter. He is walking so much. He get's so hot and sweaty, it's funny. He has his two bottom teeth (he's had them for awhile now) and he is getting his 4 front top teeth, plus he is getting his two bottom front side teeth. (Is this making any sense??) Basically the poor kid is getting a ton of teeth right now. I will do a 1 year post next week with more info.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Poor kid! He does look cute with his new chompers though!

The Evers said...

I really love this boys chunk! It is crazy how different two kids with similar genetic make up can be! Teething is so rough!

Brenda said...

OUCH! At least he's getting it all over and done with, right? Poor little(?) dude!

Anonymous said...

It makes me hurt just looking at his poor little teeth. I know how hard it is having one cranky (sick) child at a time, but two must be so hard. Hang in there - Spring is coming!