A couple of weeks ago Carter had the flu. Every time he told me he wanted to go and play, have someone over, go to McDonalds...etc, I would tell him no because he was sick. Well about a week later when he was feeling better we were driving past McDonalds. He told me that he wanted to go eat there. I told him, "no, not today." And he said, "But I'm not sick." Everything for the next couple of days, when I would tell him no, he would tell me, "but I'm not sick."
Today Carter was in the bathroom going to the bathroom. I went in there and he had laid toilet paper all over the seat to cover it up. It was the cutest thing. I just started laughing. I had to explain to him that we only do that when we're not at home. It was cute.
6 comments:
Awwww! Cute! = )
Cute post:) Love the date night too, what a great idea! We took the whole family to Horton and loved it!
Hey, email me caradhansen@hotmail.com. I can't remember yours. Melissa's due soon and I want a girl's night before she has it. NEXT WEEK. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs. Which one? Give me your email and be in on the convo.
It's crazy what kids listen to, when you think that they won't even remember. And, the toilet paper story was even funny the second time hearing it!
Thanks for the nice comment Christine! I just barely discovered digital scrapbooking, so I've only made a couple things.
Post a Comment