Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Extravaganza Part 4





For our final Easter party we went to dinner at my parent's house. It was so delicious. Carter did another Easter egg hunt. I think he is officially the Easter Egg Hunter Pro now. My Mom always does Easter Baskets for us and always puts our favorite goodies in them. After dinner we played games and chatted.
I feel like I need another weekend to get over the weekend we just had!

5 comments:

Allie said...

I feel the same way! Carter and Easton are so cute in their outfits!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had such a fun Easter. Your family reminds me of my own - we always get together. Except you end up posting the pictures that were taken, and I just seem to be way too busy! :)

Brenda said...

Holy party Batman! No wonder you're exhausted! The boys looked so cute! Glad you had such a fun weekend!

VoNique said...

All your Easter pictures are really cute! Your kids are growing up so fast!

And Happy late birthday! = )

Marianne said...

how fun, it looks like you guys had a crazy busy but super fun easter, and your family look sooo dang cute :) don't you love having two boys :)