After the Easter party on Saturday at my grandparent's house we went and got a deep freeze (yay!-we got a steal of a deal on it!) and we didn't get home until late so the boys were asleep by the time we got home. I put Carter to bed in his clothes-hence he is wearing the same clothes from the day before.
We had great plans of waking up early, being ready for church before the boys woke up, so once they woke up we could enjoy the morning and just have to get them ready. Well, it would've worked, but for some reason my alarm didn't go off. Next thing I know Brad is telling me it's 7:40am (We have church at 9) We had to kind of hurry things along, but we did well, and we were only 10 minutes late for church.
It was so cute because I went and got Carter and told him the Easter Bunny had come. I could tell that he didn't fully know what that meant, but he knew that he should be excited. Going down the stair he kept saying, "ya, ya, ya" It was so cute. He was excited about the things in his basket, and found the eggs right away. I guess the Easter Bunny will have to hide them a little harder next year.
Even Easton was excited and kept stealing Carter's candy. He quickily figured out that there is candy inside the eggs and figured out how to open them up.
1 comment:
This was the first year that Tristan actually (sort of) understood the priciple of the Easter Bunny. Talk about a sugar high. The funny part is that Easton and Tristan have the same jammies. I will need to post a picture of "Big T" in the same jammies as "Big E!"
Post a Comment