Sunday, March 23, 2008

Opening Presents & Cake

















Easton got some great presents. Brad and I gave him this little thing that shoots up balls. I think that was the biggest hit with all of the kids. My mom gave him a picnic table that I think both of the boys will enjoy this summer. I think I almost was more excited about that present than anyone! There were lots of other great gifts as well that both of the boys will enjoy. It was so cute because Carter was so excited about everything. I can't wait for his birthday in about a week.
The thing I was most excited for was to watch BigE to crazy with a piece of cake. He wanted nothing to do with it! I couldn't believe it! Brad even put a little bit of frosting on his paci and he was MAD! He didn't want it until he made sure Brad had it all taken off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tristan loves the ball popper. I am sure that it will be a hit for some time to come. It's crazy how some kids love to play in cake and make a mess and others would just rather have everything clean. I love how Carter is such a cute big brother and helped him open presents. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EASTON.

Danielle said...

He looks like such a little man. Jace has the ball popper too - it's the only thing he would play with for a long time. I love how they look over the opening waiting for the balls to come up. So cute. Happy Birthday, Easton!