Talk about one adorable family. You guys look great. And having a boy, I have to say that my favorite place to shop for him would definitely be The Children's Place. Old Navy is a close 2nd, but it seems like TCP always has a larger selection and everything is so cute. HAPPY EASTER!
4 comments:
I LOVE the boys Easter outfits! You did a great job and you look adorable too! It looks like you guys had a great Easter!
Talk about one adorable family. You guys look great. And having a boy, I have to say that my favorite place to shop for him would definitely be The Children's Place. Old Navy is a close 2nd, but it seems like TCP always has a larger selection and everything is so cute. HAPPY EASTER!
Gorgeous family photo! You guys are too cute.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the vests!! SO STINKING CUTE!!!! Sometimes I can take or leave TCP but their spring line gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! LOVE IT!!
OH, and a side note, you just might possibly be THE MOST photogenic person I know. SO gorgeous Christine! What a cute family!
Post a Comment