
This is
definitely not the best picture, but it's the only one. Carter and I went on a little date the other day. We went to go see Horton Hears a Who. I can't tell you how fun it was to just be with Carter and be able to focus on him 100%. (I didn't know how easy I had it with just one kid!) We had such a great time. I let him choose what kind of drink we got and he was so excited to choose Dr. Pepper. (
Definitely my child) I am going to make this something that we do once a month. A special thanks to my Mom for watching
BigE so we could go!
5 comments:
how fun, i gotta take advantage of the time i have alone with Halle
I love to spend time individually with the boys. It doesn't happen very often though. Glad you had fun!
those days are my fave! i love taking one kid with me for some extra special one on one time... carter is such a sweetie, can't wait for our girls only weekend :)
I love when I got on individual dates with Jax and Ella. Kids are so cute when you are one on one with them.
I will have to remember that when I have multiple children. You are such a great mom!
Post a Comment