




Brad and I obviously did not think through our children's birth dates! Mine and Bige's birthdays are in March and Carter and Brad's are in April. It makes for a very busy couple of months!
Today is my little guy's 4th birthday! I can't believe time has gone by that quickly! Carter was my LITTLE baby, he was 5lbs 10oz and he went down to 4lb 8oz. Looking back now, I can't believe how little he was! Carter had this blond hair that looked like it had been highlighted. Someone even asked me if I had bleached his hair. When we were getting ready to take Carter home from the hospital I put his "take home" outfit on. It was 0-3 months and it drowned him! I had to roll everything up on him.
Carter is our little jokester that loves to joke around, and especially harass people. -He was doomed with Brad and I as his parents. He is so sweet and always thinking about others. He loves to play with his friends, and his favorite friend is his cousin Kasey. He is very easy going and not too much phases him. We are so blessed to have Carter in our home and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for him.
7 comments:
I remeber when carter was a tiny baby, he looked lie a little surfer dude. He was and still is so cute. I love the pics. Tell him Happy Birthday from us!
Ok, I just realized there were a couple of typos in the last comment, sorry.
Happy Birthday, Carter!
April Fool's Day huh? That's great. Both your boys and their insta-cool hair gets me everytime. I love it.
I'll never forget his hair in the hospital. He was such a little surfer dude! Happy Birthday big guy!
Happy Birthday Carter. Sorry i talked to you and didn't even say anything oopS! i was sooooo stoked about your test results it slipped my mind.. :) tell him we love him and andrew can't wait to hang out in july :)
Such a beautiful baby and such a cute little boy. Happy Birthday Carter!
Post a Comment