Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Scared!


My friend Marianne is pregnant and doesn't know what she's having yet. She has two boys and is dying for a little girl. She did the pencil test that is supposed to tell you in what order you are having your kids. She posted how to do it so I did it. It is the CRAZIEST thing ever! My friend Melissa was over so we did it to each other. We did it several times to each other and each time it came out the same! This is what it said for me:
Christine
Boy, Boy, Boy, TWINS!!-Boy/Girl
Then for my friend Melissa she has twin girls already, and has really high chances of having multiples. This is what it said for her:
Melissa:
Girl/Girl-Twins, Boy/Girl/Girl-TRIPLETS!
We were FREAKING out. I couldn't stop laughing every time it did triplets!
Then tonight I did it on my Mom and it was right for her too
Mom:
Girl, Boy, Boy
Then I did it on my sister-in-law Mandy and it was right for her too so far, right now she has two little girls.
Mandy:
Girl, Girl, Boy
The crazy thing is we did it over and over again and it did the same thing every time. Then I held it over Brad's wrist and it didn't do anything.
I'm going to be doing this to everyone now. I'm posting the directions so try it out and let me know how it turns out!
How to do the PENCIL TEST
1. Thread a needle (about 6" long) and stick the needle in an eraser of a #2 pencil.
2. Hold the thread end at your finger tips and let pencil tip lay on the person your testing wrist.
3. slowly lift the pencil up by the string your holding about a 1/2" above the wrist, DO NOT MOVE YOUR HAND and the pencil will start to move
4. When it wiggles-it's getting ready to start
up and down (north/south) is a BOY
circle is a GIRL
between each baby it will stop or swiggle
if it's twins it will go from one baby straight into another without stopping
when it's finished it will come to a dead stop.....
5. Each time is does a baby, say what it is then it will move on to the next
A woman has to do the test on a woman so don't ask your hubbies to test you.
NOW I DON"T WANT EMAILS FROM THE GUYS SAYING HOW THIS IS STUPID AND IMPOSSIBLE AND THERE'S NO LOGICAL REASON FOR IT TO BE RIGHT, it's just for fun :)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Girl, I"m sooooo happy that it's been right for everyone so far. I'm LOVING this silly test. I posted your post on my blog :)

The Evers said...

It makes me so mad when Jeff says how stupid this thing is. I TOTALLY believe it! Maybe it is because it has been right for me so far and I had complete confidence that I was having a girl and I was right. I dont know, I think this is so fun and LOVE doing it!
For me it said girl-girl-girl-boy. The only thing odd about this is I really just want three kids. I am thinking maybe down the road if we have not had a boy I will change my mind. Hmmmmm.... You are cute to post about this!

Misty said...

I hope that mine was right...Boy, Girl, Girl - that would be awesome. Thanks for taking the time to show me. Hopefully I can improve my pencil test skills!

CaraDee said...

Just so you know, I read some of Marianne's cute blog, and saw the results she got too, and now I'm DYING to do this.