Saturday, September 29, 2007

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful




What in the world??? This week it was beautiful, sunny and even kind of warm. Then all of a sudden today it started snowing! It is freezing! I took the top picture while I was driving and Dan and Jason were freaking out. (I wasn't looking through the view finder)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Well, as long as you had one hand on the wheel I guess it would be okay to take a picture as you were driving down a snowy highway. :o) I can't believe summer is over! No snow here, but the rainy season has started.

Jill Walker said...

How excting! (not about the way you were driving, your driving is scary enough!) Well I have mixed emotions. I always love to see the first snow fly, but I am so excited to be here at Disneyland with Dad. Love ya tons and miss ya!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I agree with your earlier post - this kind of weather makes me want to bake. Mmmmm - pumpkin cookies . . .

Brenda said...

I'm torn. Between the 88 degree weather here or having a real fall. I could hold of on the snow for a little longer though. Maybe I'll blog about it. Snow in September-Yikes!

tiburon said...

Can you believe this weather! It is crazy!