Sunday, September 23, 2007

Obsessed!



Carter is obsessed with the cats in the neighborhood. We kind of live in the mountains, so there is a little bit of a mice problem up here. The first 4-5 months we were here we caught about 20 mice in our garage. (I'm not exaggerating) Luckily they have never been in our house! Well, all of the neighbors have been getting cats to help take care of the problem (it has helped, knock on wood, we haven't caught a mouse for a few weeks now) but Carter can't leave the cats alone. He has to follow them everywhere they go and has to pick them up. In the beginning he would pick them up and them throw them on the ground. Now he just wants to hold them. The other day we were going for a walk and one of the cats just sat on Carters lap almost the whole way.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like someone needs a kitty of their own!

tiburon said...

That is so cute. So, as it turns out, cats are good for something! Huh! I never knew...

Christine said...

Tib, I agree. I am not a cat fan. I think they're gross, so we will not be getting a cat.-Unless we start getting mice in our house, then we might have to get a cat for the garage.-That's as far as I will go. Sorry to all you cat lovers out there.