Monday, September 24, 2007

WOW!



Awhile back My Uncle Mike emailed me some pictures of my Dad when he was a kid. My Uncle is on the left and my Dad is on the right. Is it just me or does Carter look just like my Dad??? Wow. I didn't realize how much until I put these pictures next to eachother. Carter is definately a Sorenson. -Hopefully he got the Sorenson trait of not losing hair! Ha ha ha

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Definitely! That's a great pic too! I don't check my blog for one day and I miss all these posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine. Wow now i know what you mean carter does look a ton like ron, ha thats so cool. I think of it as a blessing sort of because it's like a little piece of your dad everytime you look at him, and now his legacy will carry on thanks to you! Anyway I love you tons and I can't wait to see you when I come home this weekend!

Love Dan!

tiburon said...

For sure! I totally see it. :)

TheShippenFamily said...

That is so cute!! They look so much alike.

Marianne said...

that is so great that you have that cute picture of your dad and his does look like him. what a sweet gift. :)