I did it, I cut my hair. My aunt cuts my hair and I saw this girl's hair that she had cut and wanted her to do the same to mine. She cut off over half of my hair! You can't really tell in the picture, but it's an A line cut where it goes up in the back. It feels good though, it feels really light and healthy. I will probably keep it up for a little while and then just grow it back out again.
9 comments:
Very sassy, sexy!
I have always thought that you looked so cute with short hair. very cute.
Cute hair!
I've been dying to cut my hair its longer then its ever been. I just dont know how I want to cut it.
Yea Christine! I like it. Good smiles, too. :)
ok, i'm so confused. i've been checking your site since you posted the halloween pictures and i've seen nothing new. i already checked it tonight then i went back to blog surf and i see a zillion post. what's up. i don't think blogspot is working all that well sometimes. anyways, i love lvoe love your hair. i have always loved your hair short and think it looks so cute.:)
You look great Christine!! Yay cute hair!
Christine, it looks so cute!!! Very inspirational...I might go have mine cut again, too! You look great (with or without long hair). Love you!
Christine! I LOVE it!! It reminds me of how it looked when I first met you. :) It does look healthy, I'm SOOO jealous! :)
Let's DEFINITELY do lunch!!
Love ya!
Melanie
You are stunning. I knew I called you hottie for a reason.
Post a Comment