My friend Tami came by on her bike and put Easton in the back with her little boy Ethan. It was so cute. How did my 6 month old baby become so old??? I feel like I never even had a baby!
Easton's facial expressions kill me - what a cutie! He did grow up fast - I remember you calling me about contractions like it was yesterday! I still have his announcement picture on our fridge, and it certainly doesn't seem like it's been up there 6 months.
2 comments:
Easton's facial expressions kill me - what a cutie! He did grow up fast - I remember you calling me about contractions like it was yesterday! I still have his announcement picture on our fridge, and it certainly doesn't seem like it's been up there 6 months.
Oh my gosh - how cute are they!?!
They grow up way to fast!
Post a Comment