Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dan's here!




Yay! My brother Dan came into town! We went to lunch together (Jason too) It was so much fun. I love my brothers. I always have so much fun spending time with them. I wish that we would have all spent more time together before Dan left. After lunch we went to Hollister (my favorite store ever) to torture ourselves to see everything that we wanted to buy, but can't afford. I keep trying to convince Dan he needs to start a blog. I told him it's a good way to stay in touch with friends and family. According to Jason though it's just for moms who have nothing better to do but sit on the computer and make slide shows. :)

My cute brothers Dan squished between the boys

Cute Carter

Big E's first french fry-he loved it (what kid wouldn't???)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm glad that you put captions on your pictures, because there is not way I would have recognized your brothers!!! Oh my gosh!

Jill Walker said...

I am so glad I have such cute wonderful kids! I love being with all of you and feel bad I missed out on the fun outing. I am glad you enjoy being together so much. It's how I always dreamed of it being.