Carter LOVES honey. If I let him he would eat Peanut butter and honey sandwiches for every meal. I bought this new honey butter for him to put on his toast in the morning. Well, I came down stairs and this is what I found. He had grabbed it out of the fridge and was drinking it straight from the bottle.
6 comments:
LOL! That's great! My little brother used to hide behind our big old T.V. and eat chunks out of a stick of butter, so Carters is way less gross.
Oh, that makes me feel better. Not really. Eamon will sometimes empty the sugar bowl in the morning. In his mouth. In his tummy. Yuck.
Way to go Carter! Very resourceful, that young lad. Actually, peanut butter and honey sandwiches sound kind of yummy right now...
Parley will do the same with *get this* sour cream, ketchup, and butter. Sometimes I catch her licking the salt shaker, too. It is hard to imagine that a little "princess" liker her does this, but it's true!
It's fun to read about what you are up to! Your blog is great!
I could totally see Jay doing that. He loves that brand it is the same one we buy. Ella eats butter sticks!
ok that's disGuSTIng! Yuck-O he must take after his mom....jk:) thats so cute!
Post a Comment