Side note about Dan coming home because big surprise...I don't have pictures. I was dying to see him. It took him and the other missionaries forever to come. All of the people that had been on the flight had come down and told us that they were coming, but that they were shopping. We were all dying of anticipation. Finally we saw them coming down the escalator. It seriously felt like slow motion. I wanted to just run and hug him, but knew that I would be kicked out of the family if my parents didn't get the first hug. Finally I pushed my mom and told her to go. It was good to have him home. I think he felt like we were smothering him though. We just wanted to be with him 24-7 and he just wanted to be alone now that he could, or be with friends. I guess some things never change-even with a mission.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Nile's Baby Blessing
Side note about Dan coming home because big surprise...I don't have pictures. I was dying to see him. It took him and the other missionaries forever to come. All of the people that had been on the flight had come down and told us that they were coming, but that they were shopping. We were all dying of anticipation. Finally we saw them coming down the escalator. It seriously felt like slow motion. I wanted to just run and hug him, but knew that I would be kicked out of the family if my parents didn't get the first hug. Finally I pushed my mom and told her to go. It was good to have him home. I think he felt like we were smothering him though. We just wanted to be with him 24-7 and he just wanted to be alone now that he could, or be with friends. I guess some things never change-even with a mission.
Labels:
Blessings,
Cook Extended Family,
Cook Family,
Nile,
Nunley Family,
Sorensons,
Walker Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so neat that Grandma and Grandpa could come up for Nile's blessing. I think it is so sweet that you named him Nile. :)
You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment