Boo hoo hoo hoo. This was so sad! To me it was the beginning of the end. It was the beginning of my kids leaving and not being mine. Carter was so excited. I didn't know what Carter was going to be like. When he gets nervous he becomes very serious and you can't get any response out of him. I thought he would be like that because it was a new thing for him, but he completely shocked me. He was happy as can be, and when the bus came he just started laughing with excitement! I was so happy to have him reacting like that, and it made it easier to let him go. Carter has done really well in Kindergarten this year and has really enjoyed it. I go and volunteer every other week and I love watching him in there. I know this is crazy, but at times I get a little teary in there just watching him because I am just beaming with pride.
1 comment:
Way to go, Carter!
Post a Comment