Sunday, January 16, 2011

Halloween

I'm seeing a trend..are you?? Once again, we are lacking pictures. Luckily my Dad has his video camera glued to his hand and records everything so thanks to him he has documented the things that I missed.
The boys wanted to be Obi Wan and Annakin -sorry if I'm offending every major Star Wars fan out there with the spelling, I'm not sure if I've spelled that right. Anyways, we got then costumes and they had so much fun dressing up in them and playing. Well last minute my parents took us to the Homestead for the weekend. My poor boys didn't go Tick or Treating (It was pouring down rain) but we did have a ton of fun up at the Homestead and went swimming.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Don't feel too bad...at Halloween we hadn't taken picture in so long that I didn't know my camera battery was dead. We had to have our friends take pictures of our kids and then borrow their memory stick...