Ok, I'm seriously the worst mom EVER. It's clearly been over a year since I've blogged and I have been horrible about taking pictures of our sweet new baby that is now 10 months old! I have to be a little honest, that week was a rough week and I was devastated for the whole week. I think because in my mind I had thought we were having a girl. After that week though I was really excited and never thought twice about it. I love all of my boys. They are the sweetest. It melts my heart when my sweet Easton comes up to me and gives me a hug and tells me I'm the best.
Ok, so here it goes, my best attempt to capture the last year as best as I can.
1 comment:
WELCOME BACK! (Yes, that is me yelling!) I can hardly wait to go through your posts!!!
Post a Comment