Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cook Family Party




Wow, I can't believe that it's almost been a month since I've blogged! I don't know where the time has gone! These are pictures from a Cook family party that was at the elementary school in The Ranches. It was fun to see everyone, we don't get to see that side that often. I feel bad because I really didn't get that many pictures.

4 comments:

McMurtrey said...

I know I didn't seem to get very many pics either!! Our camera ran out of batteries. We'll just have to do it again sometime. It was great to see you guys though!

Danielle said...

I wondered where you were! I LOVE all the new pictures! I'll try to get mine up soon, too. Actually, I'll try to take more.

CaraDee said...

You've been busy like me. I have so much to blog, but don't want to. So much stuff to catch up on. Thanks for the update and Happy Birthday Brad!

Misty said...

I love Dodgeball - is that what they were playing? :)