Brad's parent did a birthday dinner for him and his brother Rick. They did Steak and Lobster. Wow, it was so good! It was better than any restraunt I've been to.
The top picture is of Brad wearing a wig. -Doesn't he look like some surfer guy??
Wow, when you do posts, you mean business. It's like you save up all for one day. It takes me a little while to read them - I love it though! And Brad's wig, priceless. Now, I think I might have to see what Todd looks like in a wig (since they have the same haircut)!
3 comments:
Wow! I haven't seen Rick or a pic of Rick forever.
I want to be in your family for birthdays!
Wow, when you do posts, you mean business. It's like you save up all for one day. It takes me a little while to read them - I love it though! And Brad's wig, priceless. Now, I think I might have to see what Todd looks like in a wig (since they have the same haircut)!
Post a Comment