Thursday, May 15, 2008

Carter's Mother's Day Program






Carter's school put on a little Mother's Day program. It was so cute. They sang two songs. In true Carter fashion, he didn't sing, and just sat there. But I still loved it. I was so proud of him. They made these little poems with their hand prints on them, and then they wrote their name on them. I read the poem on the way home and I was crying the whole way home. My little baby is growing up before my eyes!
This is the poem that was on the paper:
Sometimes you get discouraged because I am so small; and always leave my fingerprints on furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing I'll be grown up some day; and all those tiny fingerprints will surely fade away.
So here's a final hand print just so you can recall; exactly how my fingers looked when I was very small.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love his little scrunched up face!

Brenda said...

His smile is the best! He sounds like Carson, couldn't get him to sing a word!

Misty said...

He is so cute. I love it when he smiles - it is like he is so happy to have such a great family and life that he uses his entire body to pull together a smile. I guess it's how we all should be.