Thursday, April 24, 2008

Extreme Makeover

Poor little Carter. He has the dryest skin-including his scalp. Ever since he was a little baby he has had cradle cap like symptoms. I have tried practically everything and nothing has worked. The only thing I haven't tried is shaving his head so that it can breathe and coating it with lotion. Well, I was looking at it today and decided to go for it. I decided it was going to be summer soon so I did it. He looks so cute. It makes him look like my dad even more now.
The top picture is of him before and the rest are the the "after" shots.

13 comments:

Danielle said...

It doesn't matter how you cut his hair - he's so handsome! He'll be nice and cool this summer. If summer ever shows up!

Marianne said...

Poor guy. I think he still look very handsome though. I'm sure that will do the trick. :)

Liz said...

It just makes his beautiful eyes pop out even more.

Brenda said...

I'm jealous. Sometimes I just want to take a pair of clippers to my head. I love a buzzed head little boy. They're the bomb!

tiburon said...

He looks so grown up!!

The Evers said...

He looks so cute! I think it is an adorable change! We hear you on the dry skin issues, it is really hard, especially living in such dry places! Poor guy!

Misty said...

He looks so cute with a shaved head - either way, he is adorable!

Allie said...

So cute!! I love his hair! I have no idea what to do with boy hair I need to figure out what I'm doing with Gavins!

CaraDee said...

I just love me a shaved headed little boy.

VoNique said...

Did it work? It looks cute even if it didn't!

Misty said...

Christine...good news. Your Scentsy stuff should be delivered to my house today. My mother-in-law is there to accept it, but I actually have to work today. I am hoping to deliver it or meet up with you this weekend (if you are going to be in town). YIPPEEEE!!

Our Family said...

SO cute!!! You're so brave! I'm always too afraid to buzz it completely, but I love how it looks on him!! Maybe I'll get brave with my big boys and do that to their hair during summer vacation. :)

Misty said...

As much as I think Carter's "new" haircut is adorable, I need me some more Christine. Where have you been my dear? :)