Monday, April 21, 2008
Brad's Surprise Birthday Party
I threw a surprise birthday party for Brad at boondocks a couple of weekends ago. I told him that we were meeting Scott and Mandy there. HE HAD NO CLUE! I was so excited. The weekend before I had snuck his cell phone away and wrote down all the phone numbers. That week I spent a lot of time calling everyone.
It was so fun to surprise him and to get his friends together. We felt bad because we didn't get very much time with everyone.
We had fun doing all the different things, and we ended up being the last ones there after everyone left.
Happy Birthday Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Nice work pulling that off! I plan to do a surprise party for Doug in July for his 30th... (SHHHH!) So thanks for the tips.
Cute pictures! That was a lot of fun! = )
What a great idea! Love all your posts btw. Especially the one about your Grandma Sorenson. The fact that she wrote you all letters was so sweet! Oh, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAD!
oh you are a very cute wife. we need to get together for sure. we can totally play games, russ really love trivia ones, so if you have any of those he is all game.
Fun! I love a good surprise!
Happy Birthday, Brad!
Happy Birthday Brad (late)!
The party looks so fun! Way to go.
The picture of Nana makes me want to run out the door and go visit her. I miss her so much and it has been such a long time since I last saw her.
Thanks for posting the spinach salad recipe. I love that one and really needed the recipe. I think about making it all the time.
Sorry we couldn't make it! Looks like we missed a lot of fun though! We need to do a girls night out soon!
Post a Comment