Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Farm







The other day my friends and I took the kids to the farm. It was so fun, and it was perfect weather! The kids had so much fun seeing all the animals. Carter rode the pony all by himself, something that he was TERRIFIED to do just a year or so ago.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

That was some fun stuff.....or maybe it was more like an interesting adventure for us adults. Do you still have thta pic of Tate on the horse? If so can you email me that. Thanks

Misty said...

I love that he can wear flip-flops. I think that they are so adorable on kids. Right now, I buy Tristan the ones w/the straps on the backs, but can't wait to see him in the real thing! It sounds like the kids had fun at the farm. Tristan loves it there.

Allie said...

I love that place I always forget about it though. Carter looks so big on the horse all by himself.