The other day Carter was telling me something. I told him, "Carter, you are so stinking smart!" To which he replied, "I'm not stinky!" I just laughed.
There is this hill we go down to get to the store. Carter and I put our hands in the air and say "whooooooooo" as we go down-like we're on a roller coaster. About a month ago BigE started doing it on his own. At first I couldn't figure out what he was doing, and then it clicked. He will start doing it when we turn onto the street! Smart little guy!
These boys make my life so happy!
4 comments:
I love stories like this. It's crazy how kids just become so grown up, without even trying!
What smarty pants you have there!
Your boys are so cute! I'd love to do lunch sometime, just let me know when! :)
I love reading your blog Christine! It reminds me of what life was like when I just had two little guys and they were small like yours. I loved that time in my life!! We go down a big hill by our house too, and all the boys put their hands in the air and say "YAY, it's splash mountain!!" Gabe even does it now, and he's never even been on the ride. :)
I have some pictures identical to the farm ones with your boys too, at Thanksgiving point and just their backs while they're looking at the animals. Love it!! You're such a cute mom!!
Post a Comment