I know that you're thinking I'm crazy, and probably a little skeptical, but this test is SO crazy! My friend Melissa and I have been testing a TON of girls and it hasn't been wrong yet. I even did it on a neighbor of mine and I had no clue what order her kids were and it was right! It hasn't been wrong yet!
We have done it to each other several times and it is the same every time-it has never changed.
It is so weird how it has never been wrong.
Let me know if you do the test and what it says!
PS-Something that we found is that it HAS to be a #2 pencil and it needs to be sharpened.
8 comments:
So I want to do it. I just haven't been around girls to do it. And I need to find needle and thread.
I have the same problem as Melissa, no women around me. But I remember doing it at work once and it told me I was having 8 kids. Not going to happen:)
I totally hope it's right. So far, with one child it is, but let's see about the other two girls.
I'm in the same boat. No ladies. Maybe you could come out to Melissaa's and help us do it.
okay, we need to have a pencil party so we can test everyone!
Hey voodoo, so when I come out I want you to do it on me!!!
You'll have to do this to me sometime! My friend tried to do it with her ring on a necklace and it didn't work!
Sally and I totally did this. It's sooo right. 2 girls 2 boys for her (I guess she has one more coming.) And it was right on for me too! I'm totally done. Look at that. I'm a believer.
Post a Comment