Sunday, April 6, 2008

Carter's Birthday



















For Carter's birthday he wanted to go to McDonald's so me, my parents, Jason, and Scott and Mandy and their kids went to McDonald's for dinner. Then Brad met up with us at home so that we could do cake and ice cream and open presents. My Mom made the cutest cake ever! Carter LOVED it. It was a construction cake.


My parents gave Carter this sand and water table that is going to be perfect this summer. Him and Easton will love it. It came in a big box and Easton kept climbing on top of the box. He thought he was pretty cool. It was so funny to watch him.

My parents also gave Carter the movie The Apple Dumpling Gang and a Disney movie about Yellowstone Bears. He has been wanting to watch them nonstop ever since.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Easton cracks me up! He looks so proud up there on that box.

Your mom's cake is SO cute! I love it!

Misty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER! And, thanks for sharing your love of the Apple Dumpling Gang with me!

The Evers said...

WOW I have missed a ton of updates! We have been house sitting all week and no internet. Anyway, Carter looks like he had a wonderful several birthday days! You are a good mom! I love the cake too! What a clever idea! Well I had better get to reading about your busy life :)