Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Day In the Life




I have been meaning to do this for awhile now. I am missing a few pictures from the time I took Carter to speech and Brad coming home so I will have to add them later. Sorry-this may be a little boring-but that's my life. :)

8 comments:

Danielle said...

I love it! Sounds a lot like my life, minus getting up early to walk and having a personal photographer following me around. :o) Maybe someday soon I'll get to see your life in person and not through photographs! I can't wait to get my hands on your munchkins (but not in a weird, creepy way).

Christine said...

lol, I'm excited to see you guys too. I didn't have someone taking pictures though, I actually used the tripod all day long. Carter thought it was so cool that it was taking pictures of us. He was loving it.

Anonymous said...

how fun. add in 100 moments of pure craziness and food being thrown all ove rmy house and kids screaming and crying and that's my day :)

TheShippenFamily said...

I thought that was neat. I wondered how you got the pics of yourself

CaraDee said...

So I remember loving your table when i was at your other house. Apparently I bought the same one last year. Down East Home anyone?? ha.

Brenda said...

That was great. I need a walking partner. It's amazing how much we can accomplish before lunch!

tiburon said...

Love it! So cute. You did a great job :)

Liz said...

I thought that was fun. I am amazed how much you get done before lunch though.