Warning: I know I'm a complete dork. If you're going to criticize then don't read this post. :)
My friend Tib posted on her blog last week that the New Kids on the Block were going to be on the Today Show on Friday. I was so sad because we had a family thing that day and we don't have Tivo. Well, I got on the Internet today to find the video (thank you Internet!) I had no idea that they WERE GETTING BACK TOGETHER! I can't even stand it! -I am so excited. (This is where the Dork part comes in) I was so obsessed with them when I was younger. I had posters all over my room, sleeping bag, towels, went to a few of their concerts, pillow cases, pins, earrings....you name it, I had it! Why didn't I keep all of it!?!?! :)
I guess they are coming out with an album this summer. I have never been so excited for an album to come out.
I wonder if they're going to do concerts??? Brad better get ready to go to a NKOTB concert! LOL-ya right-I couldn't get him to go even if it was free! Hopefully I can drag someone with me if they do.
This is the best day ever. :)
6 comments:
um, okay:
1. you are not a dork. any concert you go to is better than sitting at home.
2. sometimes the best concerts are ones like these!
3. i love cheesy songs, so these guys fit right into my master plan.
thanks for stopping in and entering!
i'm posting a video of these guys on wednesday--i do mock them a bit, but i like to mock everyone, so they are no exception.
I don't think you're a dork! I heart Joey McIntyre 4-ever.
I have to say, I never had NKOTB memorabilia or went to a concent, but it's probably because we couldn't afford it. I got a New Kids cassette tape for Christmas or my B-day one year and wore that sucker out. I am totally psyched for their new album and you have nothing to be ashamed of!
Hey! Sam had the best day ever yesterday too! I'm so happy for both of you. :)
Don't worry, I loved New Kids too, and it's virtually impossible for me to think you are even remotely close to being a dork. :)
You are not a DORK!! How many years have I loved Donny Osmond?! Joey is so cute still and Jordan reminds me of an Osmond! This is exciting, I can't wait. I'll never forget when you got to go on one of the buses at the rest stop and see inside. THAT was exciting!!
Oh yeah, don't forget, you used to do your Saturday chores with their music cranked up!
Post a Comment