We had Carter's birthday party on the 29th of March. He had so much fun with his friends. It was the most stressful thing ever though! Brad was working doing an inventory so it was just me for part of the time until my mom came. During that time the kids were doing puff paints decorating these construction hats and Frisbees. IT WAS A DISASTER! Paint got all over the kid's shirts, I have paint on my walls, there was paint on my floors, and today we just found some paint on our chairs. Luckily most of the moms were pretty understanding and weren't mad at me.
We played some games and then Carter opened up his presents and we did cake and ice cream. There were 11 kids there-including Carter. They were all really good, but I have never been so glad for kids to leave my house. I was exhausted afterwards!
3 comments:
You are a brave lady! I would've called in reinforcemnts much earlier! Looks like they had loads of fun though and I suppose that's what it's all about, right?
Oh, my. Looks like Carter had a good time (he looks so cute in his pictures - what grat hair!) and I guess that's all that counts. You deserve a massage. Or at least an hour of quiet. And a medal.
What a fun birthday. i'm so glad he had such a good time and i hope you had moms there helping you :)
Post a Comment